It must have worked, because everyone's now sharing details on another awesome trip (okay it's not really because of me).
- See the overview by John Winter
- A post from Bart Koopman on making GUI extensions localization-friendly
- The Field Behavior Injection Framework by team Jaime-Bart-Curlette-and-Alvin
- Tridion Template Building Block Testing Framework
- Actual Fun by Alex Klock, with Actual Work on its way
- And good recap of the above from Robert Stevenson-Leggett
|Get that fly!|
|We went off-roading!|
|"What did one SDL Buddy say to the other?"|
"Es de el..."
"Dude, not funny. We're in Portugal."
|There are 2 and a half SDL buddies.|
If it looked fun it's because it was some serious Tridion work and play. Know someone who's shared Tridion expertise online and deserves recognition for the past year? Nominate them!