- experienced the 5 stages of Tridion.
- been schooled on StackOverflow or TridionWorld.
- extended the Content Manager. <cough>that's what she said!</cough>
- broken a Content Delivery install so badly you had to start over.
- added "check jars, dlls, jdbc, and configs" to your personal mantras.
- verified and logged a bug in the product (which, of course, rarely happens).
- been asked to train someone on a module you haven't had a chance to really use... tomorrow.
- started an intense exercise program such as triathlon training. Failing that, you likely earned and hopefully lost your "Tridion Ten/Twenty." (10kg or 20lbs) It's also called "consultant gut." :-(
- received Linked-In invites for contract/temporary/full-time employment for in a different state, region, or country for anything from half to twice your current income.
- lacked the time to really check Linked-In, think about your career, or even this blog. Quick, back to the ship, you've got websites/documentation/code/projects/tickets/random-Tridion work to create or break!
Safe travels as you launch from Tridion World into Tridion Space, fellow Tridionaut.
Other suggestions welcome, leave a comment and I'll add it to the list!