LocationRetreat was in Portugal at the end of September.
View Larger Map
- These were some of the coolest, friendliest people you'd ever met.
- They broke any preconceived notions I had of the Tridion community (e.g. Dominic Cronin isn't as dead serious as I assumed he'd be, especially when he took out his harmonica).
- If you volunteer to go running with someone prepping for a marathon, try to train before hand.
- If you're late for a connecting flight, either sprint or be ready to reschedule if you miss it. Don't run part way cause it's all or nothing!
- Don't get caught in a another country without cell phone reception (if you do, Twitter might be able to save you).
- Don't be like me and try to adjust your sleeping schedule for such a short stay. Get some rest before and after the trip--the group works and plays hard.