If you’re new or haven’t seen them in a while, here are some great places to (re)start with the SDL Tridion Sites Community:
- The SDL Tridion Sites group on SDL Community, especially the Developers group if you’re technical (start with Jan Horsman's Community Review posts).
- The SDL AppStore for extensions and the community-created Alchemy Web Store.
- Tridion Stack Exchange for Q&A from the implementer community
- Blogger or Wordpress to start or revisit an old blog.
- TridionDeveloper.com if you want to blog with other Tridionauts, but outside of SDL (not my first preference, but no problem for externals)
- Consider attending or presenting (again) at the Tridion Developer Summit.
The hardest part of participating in the community is realizing you have something to contribute and then giving yourself permission to share.
The second hardest part is doing it again. :-)