In the meantime, here's a side effect. Feedburner sent me an update on all of my posts since 2011 minus the past 25 blogger posts.
This is just text below, see my Feedburner Feed for summaries and links.
- SDL Innovate: Web Content Management Workshop Recap -- Prototypes
- SDL Innovate: Contextual Matters
- SDL Connected Recap
- SDL Connected: Post-Event Team-Building Experience Day 2
- SDL Connected: Three Tridion Important Integration Questions
- Let CRUD Guide your Tridion Integration
- SDL Connected: Post-Event Team-Building Experience Day 1
- CXM Pillars and Journeys Cheat Sheet
- Quick and Dirty Way to Determine X and Y Coordinates
- SDL Media Manager Bootcamps 2014
- You Know You Travel A Lot When...
- The Difference Between Tridion Designs and Tridion Settings
- Breaking the CXM Ice at Knowledge Days
- A Corporate Team Building Journey (Event Planning)
- New to SDL Tridion?
- Managing Robots META Tags with Tridion or any CMS*
- What Does Contextual Image Delivery Mean for SDL Tridion Images?
- Quick Navigation Tips on an SDL Tridion Environment and Asking Smart Questions
- First Step in Designing Content Entry Forms
- Brand Defending and Organic CXM
- SDL Tridion Experience Manager via XBox Kinect for the Ultimate Experience
- Testing Testing, 1, 2, 3, 45678...
- Example SDL Tridion Sandbox Proposal
- Are You Ready for a Contextual Web?
- One SDL Document by Document
- SDL Tridion Component Synchronizer is Dead. Long live ComponentSynchronizer!
- Ask Yourself Why Three Times
- Keeping Up with the SDL Tridion Community
- Parking Lots, Bins, Tables, and WVTTK?
- Carbon 2.0, Standards, and SDL Tridion Education Updates
- MVP Chat Part 2
- Congrats to the 2014 SDL Tridion Community MVPs!
- Adding a Background Page in Visio
- If perfect is the enemy of good, what does 100% mean?
- SDL Tridion 2013 SP1 is Out
- SDL Media Manager Bootcamp
- The 4 D's of BluePrinting "Promotion"
- Content Modeling Best Practices
- How Many Users Can SDL Tridion Support?
- A Must Read: Content Strategy for the Web
- Content Strategists
- The Best Parts of SDL Tridon Experience Manager are the Easiest
- Making a Blog with SDL Tridion
- On Tridion RTF Links and Empty Parents and a 99% Answer Rate on Tridion Stack Exchange
- Deal with the Shadowy Figure
- How Can I Pass the Tridion Certification Exams?
- SDL Tridion Trainees Predict the Content Manager Explorer
- Technical Questions in SDL Tridion Foundation and Workshops
- Cancelling Booking Requests, A Story of Slightly Scary Usability
- Feature-Driven CMS Development Part 3
- Feature-Driven CMS Development Part 2
- Feature-Driven CMS Development Part 1
- Can SDL Tridion Poop?
- Let's Play What Published That (aka SDL Tridion Link Propagation)?
- SDL Tridion Humour Part 5
- Contextually Aware Content Part 3
- Contextually Aware Content Part 2
- Contextually Aware Content Part 1
- Awesome SDL Tridion MVP 2013 Summit
- Sharing More by Caring Less (How to get over the fear of sharing)
- Quick, Pick the most Important SDL Tridion Item!
- More on XPM Regions: Difference between Insert and Drag-and-drop
- Use These Automation Options Sparingly
- Documenting Component Presentations
- Shifting Requirements
- CXM Requirement: Don't Be Creepy
- Flaming Sword of Sharing (10% Chance to Proc)
- The Sixth Tridion Environment
- SDL Innovate: Enchanted by Tridion's Future and Tridion Re-Reimagined Today
- Find Your Way With Tridion's BluePrint Viewer
- Understanding TOM.NET Before Using TOM.NET
- You're Too Close to Your Expertise
- Places to Get Started with SDL Tridion GUI Extensions
- Discover the Power of SDL Tridion 2013
- Does your Tridion Item Metaphor Work?
- Subscribe to Functional or Technical TRex Tags. Roar!
- CM-Side Integrations Mocked Up
- The "S's" of CM-Side Integration
- Inline vs. In-Context Editing
- Tame the Content Injection Monster
- Guess the Tridion Blogger
- Less is More? Just Enough is More.
- New New Tridion Best Practices
- How Do I Revert Back to a Previous SDL Tridion Item's Version?
- Recognizable SDL Tridionauts: An Answerer, a Coder, a Community Builder, Mr P, and the Button Presser.
- Dynamic Vs. Static Component Presentations Vs...
- Fun with SDL Tridion Icons and Visio Stencils
- Applying CMS Principles To Your CMS Designs
- Experience Manager Content Types and Regions
- TRex Logo Ideas
- Don't Let a Format Dictate Your Content Model
- Navigation for One Structure Group
- Mind-Shifting Tridionauts
- SDL Tridion and Alt Text. You're probably wrong, but still doing it right.
- Where Do We Place SDL Tridion Keywords?
- Tic Tac Tridion
- How Long Should it Take?
- More Blogging Tips for the Tridion Professional
- Welcome the New SDL Tridion Community MVPs!
- SDL Tridion Humour Part 4
- SDL Tridion and Web Analytics (aka How to Identify Unique Content Instances?)
- Goodbye "click here"... again.
- Making Config Components Disappear
- WebDAV is Fast. Upload Multimedia is Faster.
- Can't Paste from VMWare Player to Windows 7
- Yet Another SDL Tridion Navigational Approach
- SDL Tridion. Bottom-Up or Top-Down?
- Why Page Types Are a Very Good Thing (TM)
- The Vendor-Client Dance Partnership
- When Near-Duplicate SDL Tridion Schemas Makes Sense
- Creating an SDL Tridion BluePrint
- Seven Quick SDL Tridion Experience Manager Tips
- Quick Look Back at My First Year with SDL
- Documenting SDL Tridion Folders the Lazy Way
- Types of Tridionauts
- Never Gonna Get an Answer
- Can We Discover the "Best" Tridionauts?
- Good User Design Hides "Mistakes"
- Pousada De Palmela
- Tridion Content Analysis: Part 5, The Answer
- Tridion Content Analysis: Part 4, The Process
- Tridion Content Analysis: Part 3, Inventory
- Tridion Content Analysis: Part 2, Context
- Tridion Content Analysis: Part 1, The Trivial Example
- Scalable Schema Fields
- How about Verbs instead of Nouns for Publication Names?
- Amusing JSON Details
- Not always an Extension
- You're Not Really a Tridionaut Until You've...
- SDL Tridion Parent Publication Permissions Simplification
- IS vs IT
- BluePrinting Naming Conventions. More Questions than Answers.
- Tridion and Technical Debt
- SDL Tridion CME Authorization
- PowerTools 2011 Robot Pics
- Blah blah community
- Best Practices? Let's Talk Best Patterns.
- How to Remember Tridion Dynamic Linking
- Train and Untrained. Which are you?
- We Didn't Start the Fire
- SDL Tridion: I Wish I Knew Then...
- Inspect Component XML With C#
- SDL Tridion Lisp Mediator
- BluePrinting Metaphor Re-imagined
- Opportunity and Challenges for Third-Party SDL Tridion Tools
- You Need the Best Design Tools Money Can't Buy
- Aint Got No (SDL Tridion) Workflow... Blues?
- What's Wrong With a Tridion Project Plan?
- Who do you Trust?
- SDL Innovate 2012. So Much Content!
- SDL Tridion, The Most Interesting Man, and Chuck Norris
- Step-By-Step Blogging Guide
- Blog Recipe: Be Relevant While Sharing Experience, Passionately
- Fascination with SDL WCMS and SDL Tridion
- Seven Wins in Developing a Technical Community
- SDL Tridion-related Online Information. A 30 Second Snapshot.
- SDL Tridion Resource Dynamics
- SDL Tridion Community on the Horizon
- More SiteEdit Insight
- SDL Tridion Content Delivery Tips, Tools, and Troubleshooting
- Salsa and Stroopwafel
- New Blog Page
- SDL Tridion "Integration" in 30 Seconds
- Simple Content Update Instructions
- Combined Layout Template Building Block
- Congrats New SDL Tridion MVPs
- Quickly Start a Layout Template Building Block in SDL Tridion 2011
- Inspect Component Details with an XSLT Component Template
- 10 Extreme Schema Scenarios
- Have your Content Authors Roleplay SDL Tridion Terms
- SDL Tridion Custom Help
- Favorite Parts of 2011 (it's not ALL Tridion)
- SDL Tridion 2011 Favorites Feature
- Dreamweaver Syntax with FieldPath
- Blogging Tips for the Tridion Professional
- Web Content Management Done Better
- PowerTools Gotchas
- The Seven Deadly Places... to Add Markup with SDL Tridion
- Enterprise Software Rivals
- SDL Tridion and Consulting Jokes
- Who are your Organization's Superstars?
- What's a Professional? What Dance Teachers and Consultants Have in Common.
- Conspiracy Theory
- SDL Tridion 2011 MVP Retreat
- Nominate the Next SDL Tridion MVP
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Happy Hallowsgiving
- Template Building Blocks via .NET Assembly
- I'm New to This. Really.
- When and When Not to use "SDL" When Talking about Tridion
- How to Get Started with SDL Tridion
- Matching Software Licensing to SDLC
- On Software Costs
- Alvin vs. October. Alvin wins!
- Tridion 2011 Queries
- Secondary Memory: "Didn't I ask that Before?"
- The PowerTools Team's Power
- Inspect Publication Details with an XSLT Component Template
- Character Encodings with Tridion
- Logo Fun with the Tridion PowerTools
- Midas Rule of Open Source Projects
- Tridion Schema Change
- BlueBrinting Fridge Magnet Kit
- Hating your Software?
- Joining the SDL Tridion Community
- Send-off to Fellow Graduates
- Give More. Get More.
- Key-Value Lookup Example (Tridion R5.3)
- Lessons Learned from WFM
- Tridion BluePrinting Use Case
- Develop XSLT Templates in Three Steps
- The New Tridion 2011 Criteria Objects
- Waterfall Methodology and Agile Methodology? Both Wrong!
- Technical Temptation to"Solve" Problems
- UML Perspective
- Multiple Modeling Methods
- Tridion-Influenced Business Analysis
- San Diego Code Camp 2011 is June 25-26 at UCSD
- Analyze This!
- Tridion Target Types
- Tridion End-user Issues and Fixes
- T-Shirt or Bumper Sticker?
- Tridion Setup Considerations for End-User
- SDL Tridion MVP Winner!
The lesson? Even with "SDL Tridion" (from mostly a functional perspetive) as my main topic, there was plenty to share these past few years. Pick a topic that you like of your own for your blog and the post topics will come.
A single person might affect the overall productivity of the team and might make the team members skeptical about being in a team henceforth. Thus, before such a situation reaches to that extreme stage, a couple of best team building activities should be organized to improve the team.ReplyDelete